Silver Sunlight

May 18, 2015

Silver Sunlight on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

black and blue outfit on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

(Outfit Details; watch, Daniel Wellington. bracelet, Free People. bottoms, Urban Outfitters. top, self made. shoes, H&M. bag, Free People.)

denim shirt on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

denim shirt and silver hair on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

denim shirt and silver hair on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Silver hair on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Silver hair and denim shirt on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

free people and daniel wellington on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

daniel wellington on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Denim Shirt and black bag on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Boxy denim shirt on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

handmade upcycled reworked denim shirt on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

accessories on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

daniel wellington on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

h&m black booties on juliettelaura.blogspot.com

Sorry for the 2 mo. + blog hiatus, but I'm back (and still here with silver hair)! It was a crazy few months, while I was gone (never fully gone, follow me on Instagram here) I finished my second to last year of school, turned 21, was promoted to MIT at work, and moved twice. I have lots of fun stuff in store for the next few months and I can't wait to share it all. I've become increasingly interested in making my own clothes, especially reworking clothing from thrift stores, this shirt being one of them. Definitely going to be sharing a lot more of this soon.

All photos shot and edited by Lauren O'Neil

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.